I have to say, it this report is true, I wouldn’t be shocked. Read more and see what you think.
Smidgens and smidgens.
- TARGETED – Emails uncovered by the House Ways and Means Committee show that the IRS and State Department were conferring in 2009 about pro-Israel groups and considering arguments to deny their tax-exempt applications.
- WRONG WAY – According to analysis by the Washington Post, median wealth in the U.S. is about 20 percent lower today, in inflation-adjusted dollars, than it was in 1984.
- CONGRESS – Talk of impeachment was cooked up by a White House desperate for something to rally Democrats ahead of November’s elections, House Speaker John Boehner said Tuesday, flatly ruling out any action on the controversial suggestion.
- OBAMACARE – Newly released emails show a key White House adviser intervened on behalf of the health insurance industry after an executive repeatedly warned that massive premium hikes were coming unless the administration expanded an ObamaCare program that Republicans call an industry “bailout.”
- ISRAEL – A top Israeli official wants President Obama to stop meddling with the Jewish state during its conflict with Hamas in Gaza. Meanwhile, signaling an escalation of Israel’s Gaza operation, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Israelis Monday to be ready for a “prolonged” war.